Conscious of stake of our mission next to our customer, we have decided to launch out into quality process based on international ISO 9001 : 2008. Our objectives are:
- To control and to increase the value of our process in goal to ensure the constant quality of our products.
- To satisfy and to win the loyalty of our customers with some replied adapted to their needs and their expectations.
- To make progress our technical competence by the increase of our research and development activities.
- To promote qualifications and individual competences with continuing training.
- To develop internal communication and notably the spreading of information about the effectiveness of our organisation.
- To assure the health and the safety of staff in his work by development of precaution and protection measures.
Conscious of stake of our mission next to our customers, we have decided to launch out into quality process as soon as we create Synergie Cad.
Less than one year after, our activities of design, manufacturing, marketing and repairing of probe cards were certified according to the norm ISO 9001:2008.
This certification delivered by AFAQ on 10th November 2005 is the recognition of collective work which we have implemented to develop, control and improve our processes with the permanent will to satisfy the waitings and needs of our customers.
Encouraged by this success, we intend well to continue our efforts in order to improve the quality of our products and our services.
We have decided to engage our company Synergie Cad in an environmental approach to anticipate and reduce the impacts that our activities of design, manufacturing, marketing and reparing of probe cards could have on the environment.
This commitment concerns the activities in the site of Meyreuil and involves:
- the respect from all the company’s departments, of the legislation and the environmental regulation enforceable.
- the staff ‘s sensitisation and training to the good environmental practices.
- the constant improvement of our actions to protect the environment and to avoid pollution.
We nominate Bertrand Le Calvez to coordinate and manage our environmental policy, and we promote each of our employees to take part in the action.
We will stay up to do our best to succeed in this project.
After the certification ISO9001:2008, Synergie Cad has decided to launch out gradually into environmental process based on international ISO 14001:2004.
This is the short description of the main actions already engaged by Synergie Cad with this aim in view.
The RoHS Directive stands for "the Restriction of Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment".
RoHS restricts the use of the following 6 substances:
|The maximum concentrations are 0.1% or 1000ppm (except for Cadmium which is limited to 0.01% or 100ppm) by weight of homogeneous material. This means that the limits do not apply to the weight of the finished product, or even to a component, but to any single substance that could (theoretically) be separated mechanically.
Synergie Cad introduces RoHs Compliant Probe Cards to our customers. All of our RoHs compliant probe cards go through a rigouros qualification procedure to ensure compliance.
Synergie Cad offers RoHs compliant products.